Last Updated on
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: IT Supervisor
- The position involves an in-depth computer knowledge and application
- Researching and implementing overall technological strategic solutions that will benefit the company
- Observe Operational best practices and Technology trends.
- The IT Supervisor must ensure proper technical support is available for all IT activities to run smoothly
- Qualified Applicants must have 2 to 3 years experience in similar position.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office packages, AutoCAD, Adobe Suit and Photo CAD.
- Applicants must be graduates of a reputable institution and must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.