Last Updated on
Medecins Sans Frontières Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Medecins Sans Frontières Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Supervisor
Report to: Logistics Coordinator
Report to (functional) : Logistics Coordinator / IT Technical Referent at HQ
Area: Logistics and supply
Main Objective Of The Position
- Supervising and monitoring the implementation of the systems and communications’ software and hardware in the mission, according to MSF standards, protocols and procedures in order to ensure the efficient use of ICT systems and equipment.
- Installs, maintains and monitors, the ICT systems and equipment in the mission (capital and projects)
- Supervises, plans and provides network security, supports and trains users, applies security management protocols (back-ups, anti-malware, updates and software patching, firewall protection, radio protection, etc.)
- Registers, reports and refers unsolved questions,problems and unusual requests, to the respective support units in order to actively provide solutions and ensure quality standards
- Trains local IT assistants on daily maintenance tasks and 1st level support, as well as the radio operators in order to improve ICT staff capabilities and to improve lead time response
- Ensures questions and problems related to ICT are solved (if appropriate, according to MSF policies and procedures in force at any time). Registering, reports and refers unsolved questions and problems, as well as unusual requests, to the respective support units in order to actively provide solutions and ensure quality standards.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities:
- 50% of the time in the the projects: Damaturu, Gwoza,Taraba, Maiduguri and Pulka
- Monthly reports to Logco registering all the activities, problems, soutions proposed and plans for following month
- Responsible of configuring computers and printers according to MSF standards and programmes
- In collaboration with field logs follows the radio set up in the projects: adequate signal of HF and VHF, operational bases, antennas, car equipment and handsets
- Essential, advanced diploma in IT.
- Desirable degree in technical engineering.
- At least 2 years in IT related jobs.
- Desirable experience in Radio.
- Desirable experience in administration and recovery of backups (MS, C, Veritas, etc.)
- Essential, mission working language; essential working knowledge of English and good command of ICT English.
- Mail clients: Outlook, Mozilla, Lotus
- Picture creation: ISO, MDF, CSO, etc.
- Antivirus: Kaspersky
- Other: SAP R3, Citrix, Remote Desktop Access.
- Administration of Operational Systems (XP-Pro, W7, W2003 Server, Linux)
- MS Office 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Networks configuration and set up (network components –switch and routers-, Ethernet, wifi, Bluetooth)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, LAN, WAN
- Apps development languages: platforms.NET, Java, Eclipse RCP
- Configuration and set up of networks: Desktops, Laptops and peripheric
- Results and Quality Orientation L2
- Teamwork and Cooperation L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L2
- Commitment to MSF Participles L2
- Stress Management L3
Monthly Gross – NGN303 781
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and Motivation Letter only by email: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.
- MSF encourages women and people with disability status to apply
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.