Last Updated on
How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB admission status checking portal is now live. Candidates that participated in the 2018/2019 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise can now check their admission status on JAMB portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for all years.
Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is free. It can also be done without the need to visit a cybercafe or computer centre — which implies that mobile phone users can access their admission status through the methods outlined below.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access their admission status from JAMB portal through the method outlined below.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
You can check your JAMB admission status directly from your E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility .
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
You can check your admission status on JAMB CAPS portal by follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS’.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Recommended: How to Accept Admission on JAMB CAPS Portal
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it and now know How To Check JAMB Admission Status admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.