Last Updated on
Greensprings School Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Greensprings School Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Speech Therapist
- We are seeking to hire an experienced Speech Therapist.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to the following)
- To draw a plan, program for individuals based on their needs after an assessment has been carried out
- Appropriate use of educational materials, medical equipment and certain speech devices to reinforce children with speech difficulties as their case may require.
- To treat any case related to speech disorder or difficulties in children
- To enhance speech and language production in children, having difficulties with language, voice, pitch or loudness
- Cognitive-communication disorder is also a major part of speech therapy. The speech therapist works on the social use of verbal and non-verbal communication (receptive and expressive language) of an individual having difficulties in sharing thought and self- expression, feelings, ideas etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Reporting to the school principal
- Strong speaking and listening skills
- Strong motivational skills
- Versatile and Sensitive.
- B.Ed Special Education, Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft package
- Ensuring high standards of discipline and work ethics
- Participating in CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- Maintaining a good relationship with all stake holders in the school community viz. students, teachers, parents and non-teaching staff
Essential Values, Behaviors and Attitudes:
- Teachers are expected to actively promote and demonstrate the five core values of the school:
- Child Centredness
- The school expects all staff members to uphold themselves in a manner that inspires and encourages outstanding behavior within the student body.
- The school reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the school.
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th June, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.