Last Updated on
SAIPEM Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for SAIPEM Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below;
Job Title: Fabrication Methods Engineer
We are currently looking for Fabrication Methods Engineers in Nigeria to perform the following activities:
- Develop fabrication procedures, study and define operations for structural components integrity in temporary intermediate conditions like lifting and handling of subassemblies or load out, develop and issue calculations and procedure for lifting, weighing, handling, load-out and ballasting
- Support yard erection activities providing assistance as needed.
- Define and finalize systems details, structural verifications and analysis for every lifting operation, prepare and issue of calculation reports
- Define and prepare the subcontractor scope of work for structural studies related issue
- Study, define the method procedures, dedicated tools and equipment of the critical operations like Heavy lifts, Roll-ups, Weighing and Load-out
- Prepare and issue the procedures for Heavy lifts, Roll-ups, Weighing, Load-out
- Participate in critical operations like Heavy lifts, Roll-ups, Weighing and Load-out
- Define, design and detail, according to the certification body requirements, barge selection, marine transport conditions, grillage and seafastening
- Ensure the interface with the certification authorities
- Ensure the interfaces with the Construction team (HSE coordinator, Quality Control coordinator, Prefabrication and Erection functions,) and assist it as needed
- Partecipate to prepare the HSE Plan for every critical operations like Heavy lifts, Roll-ups, Weighing and Load-out
- Ensure the interfaces with the Client Engineering / Methods department and with the Head Office Engineering department
- Check the conformity and congruence of technical documentation received from Head Office and Clients making it available to the Construction / Fabrication team
- Analyse the technical aspects of the feasibility of the construction works providing information on the actual on-site availability of faclities, tools, documents, materials, etc.
- Provide support during the bidding and project start up phases in the definition of most appropriate erection methods / sequences and layout in the construction areas
- Participate to Detail Engineering Phase for Construction re lated issues
- Prepare the Fabrication plan and identifies the planning issues in terms of field critical operations
- Partecipate to prepare the erection / construction sequence / method statement
- Define and finalize systems de tails for any type of transport / transfer inside and out side the yard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply