Last Updated on
Royal Power and Energy Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Royal Power and Energy Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer-Fresh Graduate
- Visit minimum of 10 customers a day
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 100 batteries and 25 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Pre Sales, Sales , Brand Promotion
- Dealer relation ship Management
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data.
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th July, 2019.