Last Updated on
Landover Company Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Landover Company Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Qualified candidates are required to drive company vehicles to designated locations.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have good knowledge of Lagos locations as well as routes within Western Nigeria
- Have good knowledge of road signs, traffic regulations, and vehicle parts and must be able to carry out preventive maintenance.
- Possess at least Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- Have a valid Nigerian Driver’s License and Recertification card
- Have a minimum of 4 years driving experience preferably in a corporate organization.
- Candidates will be required to produce Guarantors who will be primarily liable in the event of misdeed on the part of the candidate if employed.
- Commercial vehicle drivers need not apply.
- Candidates who live around Ikeja and its environs are encouraged to apply.