Last Updated on
Compovine Technology Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Compovine Technology Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- A B.Sc Degree (2nd Class Upper) in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Digital Marketing experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Job Title: Cashier-Sales Executive
- An B.Sc (2nd class upper) in any Discipline with a minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable sales outlet.
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Manager
- Candidates should have a B.Sc Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Mechanical Engineering with a Minimum of 6 years experience in Repairs & Maintenance in a reputable organization.
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Officer
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
- Candidates should have a B.Sc Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Mechanical Engineering with a Minimum of 5 years experience in Repaitrs & Maintenance in a reputable organization.
Job Title: Sales Computer Executive
Locations: Lagos, Minna, Ibadan-Oyo, Jos, Enugu, Kano and Lokoja
- B.Sc or HND (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field with minimum of 3 years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2019.
Note: Kindly use position applied for, class of degree, age & years of experience as subject of the email.