Last Updated on
Axios Foundation Nigeria Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Axios Foundation Nigeria Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Location: BenueDuties and Responsibilities
- Conduct supportive supervisory visits to all facilities with a view to strengthen quality service provision.
- Submit a monthly report to the Laboratory Logistic officer on the overall situation of sample referral in the state.
- Build capacity and mentor the transporters on the triple packaging system and biosafety of the NISRN sample transport
- Provide recommendations for improvement and optimization of the NISRN sample transport
- Support achievement of the overall project goals as required to ensure project performance.
- Carryout POD reconciliation to ensure 100% order fulfilment.
- Arrangement PODs serially by facility, by state and send to Country Office Abuja.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant SOPs in discharge of your duties
- Coordinate the implementation of the NISRN sample transportation and results delivery network across all the health facilities/hubs in the assigned PCR lab/state.
- Ensure samples are collected from all designated health facilities/ hub sites and transported to PCR laboratory using a common mechanism for sample pick-up, shipment, and the return of results to the health facility.
- Monitor sample integrity and report from the assigned PCR Labs on a weekly basis and maintain record.
- Conduct spot check on the Vendors transport facility and cooling devises to ensure compliance with standard requirement.
- Review on weekly basis or as may be needed routing for sample pickup and result collection.
- Maintain weekly and monthly record of number of samples transported and result retrieved from PCR Labs for the different specimen type.
- Submit report using the monthly summary sheet.
- Document weekly activities using the 3PL report template
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Computer Skills to include the use of MS Office packages and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi task, set priorities and work independently.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Medical Laboratory Science
- Holder of Microbiology Degree with experience in health commodities logistics can also apply.
- Master in Public Health would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Registered with MLSCN
- Knowledge of packaging, handling and transportation of temperature sensitive and biological products.
- Knowledge of supply chain management and logistics.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Commodity Logistics or Health Commodity Logistics.
- Capacity to support health systems strengthening.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.