Last Updated on
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Summary Job Description
- Keep assigned vehicle clean
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Report any instance of mishap or accident.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Academic: Minimum SSCE, OND
- Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience
- Good customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Energetic and Very articulate with process
N50,000 monthly, plus HMO, NHF and Pension.
Application Deadline 26th June, 2019.