Last Updated on
Workplace Centre Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Workplace Centre Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Report to: GM
Summary of Role
- Troubleshooting prepress problems or addressing management or customer concerns
- Managing shift Activities of Pre press operations.
- Generate Weekly & Monthly report.
- Preflighting – preparing of files for job planning
- Platemaking, inventory management and control of supplies and materials such as films, inks, alcohols, plates etc
- Responsible for examining and ensuring conformity to job specifications and company standards.
- Will also oversee maintenance and repair of machines and equipment.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- HND Printing or degree in relevant discipline with background in graphic design or printing technology and hands-on experience working with printing equipment.
- Five to seven years cognate work experience with at least 2 years in a large scale commercial printing organization at a senior level.
- Effective communication skills for taking orders and responding to orders of internal and external customers
- Good sight and attention to detail for colour and text proofing
- Ability to work under pressure without making errors
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in use of Corel Draw, Adobe, Quark, Photoshop, Indesign, Pit shop , Prinect Imposing software (from Heidelberg)
- Knowledge of process chemistry of Developing plates, Operating of Heidelberg CTP machine and Processers
- Graphic communications, commercial printing processes, math, lithography, and safety procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Role _ Location (Pre-press Manager _Lagos) applying for as subject of the mail.