Last Updated on
Workplace Centre Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Workplace Centre Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Production Operations
Reporting to: The Managing Director
- We are looking to hire seasoned Head of Production Operations responsible for managing the total production line in our Printing Press in achieving continuous improvement and optimization of all processes for increased customer satisfaction and business profitability.
Summary Key Deliverables
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day production operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining accurate data related to production.
- Effective manpower planning and shift optimization
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Plan, schedule, re-negotiate schedules as necessary ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Stay up to update on print trends/new technology and see to staff development through organized trainings.
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination of the team to ensure people development for optimal productivity
- Create efficiencies and production workflows to accommodate a fast paced, growing workload.
- Effective waste control of materials and time
- Responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of production processes.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and cost effective management of day to day operations
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Academic degree in Printing
- Degree in Engineering / Sciences or related field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Possess other relevant professional affiliations and certifications
- 7+ years’ experience with proven work experience.
- Practical knowledge of use of Heidelberg CD, and SM machine series
- Proven managerial experience
- Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation and inventory
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Head, Production Operations _Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.