Last Updated on
Sure Group Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Sure Group Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
SureGroup provides convenient voucher solutions to individuals and corporates via its enterprises – SureGifts, SureRemit and SureCredit. The company is on a mission to lead digital value transfers via vouchers across Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Job Type: Full-Time
- We’re looking for a UI/UX designer to design and create exceptional user experiences for all our products. Our Ideal candidate is design-driven and has a genuine passion for creating beautiful, intuitive and seamless user interfaces.
- Lead the delivery of user experience visions, UI specifications, wireframes, prototypes, customer journeys etc.
- Lead the origination of design standards/language to ensure brand consistency of products on the Web/IOS/Android etc.
- Play an active role in the building and growing the product design team by participating in recruitment activities and proactively engaging the designers, mentoring and coaching and tracking deliverables.
- Responsible for Design strategy and its implementation by working closely with Product management, Technology/Engineering teams.
- Design innovative solutions that balances user behaviour and needs in line with the business strategy.
- Drive user research activities such as, usability testing, A/B testing, surveys, and translate research findings into actionable recommendations.
- Originate ideas that can transform complex concepts to simplified, user friendly and functional designs.
- Be actively involved in the whole UX design process from research to front end development etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in product design, technology or related fields;
- Experience leading a highly functional team of designers;
- Profound UI design skills with a portfolio of solid design projects;
- Experience in Agile and UX development environments;
- Demonstrable track record of creating impressive design languages (including iconography, typography, color schemes, shapes, spaces, texture, and dynamic effects / motion).
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional visual design skills
- Meticulous and Detail-oriented
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management and organisation
- Strong Leadership skills
- Committed to delivering high quality results, with cost effective use of resources
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
- Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.
- Hands On! We are only looking for people who want to get their hands dirty and work in a scrappy startup environment
- Genuinely excited about designing a great product;
- Has a strong passion and motivation that is infectious
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gifting and rewards culture
- Work with a bunch of fun, smart and creative people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply