Last Updated on
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Marketing Strategy Manager
- The Brand Marketing Strategy Manager is responsible for market research ,creation of strategies for strategic execution, determining the most innovative approach on how to enhance product image to the general public, design and management of media campaigns across all media channels
- Reviews and approves all branded elements for advertising,provides feedback and insight on the performance program campaigns and relays them for further strategic development and solution formulation.Collaborates with external partners in ensuring all media plans are aligned with the business’ values and goals and are executed on-time and on-budget.
- Responsible for conducting research and analyses, translating campaign performance into communication documents and reports, tracking spending on all media campaigns to ensure it is within the allocated budget’Prepares account management, expenditure, progress and other related reports.
- Conducting regular and consistent research and keeps both the company and the marketing department informed on best practices and latest trends in brand marketing campaign.
- Ensuring the development of the brand marketing strategies in order to establish strategic direction and program positioning. Developing marketing partnerships with media partners and other external partners in an attempt to broaden the reach of the business’ brand messaging. Contributing to the development and execution of all events, promotions and stunts for the company/brand on self-service advertising platforms such as Google AdWorks, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, etc…
- Play a managerial role in the production process for all offline marketing materials, such as technical specs, project timelines. In charge of the production budget and effective allocation of resources. Supervises multiple external agencies in developing creative advertising, high- impact promotions and media planning.Manages media timelines and workflows ,Supervises the junior brand marketing team. Strikes a balance in ensuring all branding and key information strategies are in line with overall business strategy without compromising the brands’ integrity.
- Portray strong attention to detail, have an ability to prioritize projects, and perform effectively under pressure and tight deadlines, be self-motivated and inspire the same in others, be pro-active and reactive, have a positive can-do attitude, be team-oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrate calmness and composure in uncertainty.
- Demonstrate proficiency in offline brand marketing approaches.
- Have a proven and successful experience working and managing large scale budgets in projects of substantial value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Strategist or Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (online tools and social media).
- Understanding of web design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and team management skills.
- Strong project management skills in order to effectively oversee and meet strategic goals.
- The ideal candidate must have had a minimum of 5 years’ experience executing paid advertising programs across all media channels inclusive of TV, social, digital, radio and print as well as key service platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google AdWords and Instagram.
- Proven and successful track record in executing digital ad campaigns on multiple channels.
- Have a vast knowledge of the digital/social space and be an avid consumer of media of all kinds.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint and MS Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply