Last Updated on
RTI International Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for RTI International Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
RTI International (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 5,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant (Development of Corporate Statement for State Water Utilities)
Locations: Imo, Abia & Niger
Job Type: Short Term Consultancy
- Opportunities for short term consultancies: Development Of Coporate Statement for the Abia, Niger and Imo state water utilities (3 states of Imo, Abia, and Niger)
- RTI International in collaboration with Plan International and other partners is implementing a 4-year USAID funded Effective Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (E-WASH) project. E-WASH will provide technical assistance to state governments to improve urban water service delivery by strengthening the governance, financial, and technical viability of six (6) state water boards (SWBs) in Nigeria. This is part of the United States Government’s (USG) efforts working with the Federal Government to address the heart of the challenges faced by the urban water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) services. The overall goal is improvement of urban water and sanitation service delivery.
- The Effective Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (E-WASH) project, is seeking to identify up to three 3 dynamic and technically strong Consultants with a strong understanding of Organizational Development to facilitate and support three utilities in developing an encompassing corporate statement. The consultants are expected to work alongside the E-WASH Team and the utility to develop this statement.
Objectives Of The Assingment
- The purpose of this assignment is to lead the preparatory process in facilitating the development of a renewed Corporate Statement that consists of a Vision, Mission, Objectives and Core Values. As part of this process, the consultant will review the present Corporate statement and facilitate the development of a new one.
- Synthesize results of the assessments and identify the strategic direction of the utility
- Plan and facilitate sessions during the workshop to prioritize strategic directions
- Support the utility in designing appropriate corporate statements
- Propose a strategy for achieving the strategic objectives
- Develop Workshop methodology along with E-WASH and Utility Staff
- Review the mandate of the organization in the light of the draft policy and regulations to determine strategic alignment
- Review the institutional capacity, structure, organizational set-up, and administrative systems
- Analyze the organizational Strengths, Challenges, Opportunities and Threats in relation to current operations and performance;
- Assess and analyze the utility’s internal and external environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- EWASH shall procure a competent and reliable Strategic Management specialist with reputable and enterprise experience of similar nature in conducting training workshops in the area of Strategic corporate management, Organizational Development and change Management to facilitate the Assignment.
- The successful candidate shall have a minimum of B.Sc. first degree education background in Business and must possess additional post graduate M. Sc. (or MBA) degree in Business Management or associated disciplines.
Competencies and special skills requirement:
- Considering that this is a Technical assistance, the following competencies are critical to the successful delivery of the assignment:
- Good communication, analytical thinking and leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and diplomatic skills, ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge and experience in using participatory approaches and innovative facilitation techniques
- Excellent oral, writing and reporting skills;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful situations, and to meet tight deadlines.
- Five (5Nos) days are envisaged for preparation, desk review, consultation, preparation and delivery of workshop; analysis of findings and final report writing. E-WASH is looking for three consultants, who will carry out the assignment. This arrangement would allow each expert to undertake the assignment in one (1No) utility.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit by e-mail only an Application letter and a CV as One Single Word document to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th June, 2019.
- Email Subject line should be read any one out of these: Facilitator Abia, Facilitator Imo, Facilitator Niger
- Very Important – on the subject line of your email, you should ONLY put the Email Subject line as indicated above (no other text should be on this subject line) that you are applying. If you would like to be considered in more than 1 state, then submit the application to each state you would like to be considered for.
- Consultants are encouraged to apply as soon as they see this advert. Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for negotiations.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply. We offer a highly competitive renumeration. For further information about RTI International, please visit our website at www.rti.org
- We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.