Last Updated on
Rockgarden Homes Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Rockgarden Homes Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Rockgarden Homes is a prestigious assisted living facility for older adults in Ikorodu, Lagos State. We are guided by passion and excellence, as we provide quintessential care services for senior citizens.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Homecare Nurse
- He will ensure quality service delivery that guarantees client’s comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- He will operate medical equipment and perform diagnostic tests.
- He will monitor and record clients’ condition and document daily care services.
- We are looking for a registered male nurse with good managerial skills to oversee the smooth running of our nursing unit.
- He will evaluate clients and develop as well as coordinate plans of care.
- He will provide holistic healthcare to elderly clients in a residential setting.
- He will execute supervisory and administrative nursing functions.
- He will help clients get a bath, get to and from the toilet, and sometimes change a client’s adult diaper.
- He will provide needed companionship while maintaining close contact with clients in order to guarantee a high level of satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks and intense pressure to perform.
- Ability to provide first aid during medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes etc.
- Proven management and administrative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and submit reports as at when due.
- RN, BNSc, BS or Diploma in Nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years of practice experience as a registered nurse.
- Previous experience as a home care nurse.
- Certified courses in psychiatric nursing, advanced geriatric nursing care, business management, ACLS and/or relevant international experience is compulsory.
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant professional bodies with the knowledge, ability and experience of caring for elders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A compassionate, caring and patient nature.
- Pleasant personality, team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of more than one major Nigerian language will be an added advantage.
- A flexible and highly adaptable approach to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Homecare Nurse” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019