Last Updated on
Red Eye Security Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Red Eye Security Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Security Mobile Patrol Supervisor
- The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he monitors.
- He leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- A security supervisor monitors his staff by patrolling with them by auto.
- Each day the security mobile patrol supervisor assigns areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for.
- If someone is caught trespassing or committing another crime, the supervisor oversees the transfer of the accused person to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at our Head Office at:
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus stop,
Yaba – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.