Last Updated on
Prepclass Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Prepclass Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home tutoring or online test prep. We by far the largest edtech company in Nigeria by reach, revenue, scale and impact. We are currently in recruiting 1-year interns in Prepclass for the role of telesales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Tutor Centre Primary School Teacher (Mathematics and English)
- As a primary school teacher (Mathematics and English) at the tutor centre, you will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- You will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment.
- Have deep knowledge on how to teach children Mathematics and English from age 5years – 10years.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Enforce personal development by supporting students to utilize and develop capabilities
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Able to relate well with children.
- Should have teaching work experience in a primary school not less than 2yrs experience.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related discipline and be able to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th July, 2019.
Note: Candidates should Preferably live around Lekki axis.