Last Updated on
See the Noun approved punishment for examination malpractice for all Noun students.
Noun approved punishment for examination malpractice
- Involvement in the leakage of examination papers i.e. serving as agent to circulate leaked examination questions. The punishment is EXPULSION.
- Bringing in unauthorized materials into the examination hall with or without using them e.g. Textbooks, notes, paper, GSM phones, other electronic devices, manuscripts etc. The penalty is SUSPENSION FOR 2 SEMESTERS AND CARRYOVER IN AFFECTED COURSE.
- Copying from another person’s work or looking into another person’s work. The penalty for this is SUSPENSION FOR 2 SEMESTERS AND CARRYOVER In the affected course.
- Releasing or exposing one’s answer script to be copied by another candidate attracts SUSPENSION FOR 2 SEMESTERS AND ‘CARRYOVER’ in the affected course.
- Exchanging answer scripts and question papers, information like printed materials, text messages, microchips etc during any examination attracts SUSPENSION FOR 2 SEMESTERS AND ‘CO’ in the affected course.
- Collaboration in the examination hall while examination is going on attracts SUSPENSION FOR 2 SEMESTERS And CO in the affected course.
- Aiding and Abetting:
Assisting in the transfer of prohibited items from one candidate to another in the examination hall attracts Suspension for 2 Semesters. Failure or refusal to report act of cheating during examination attracts Suspension for 1 Semester.
- Substituting examination scripts with unauthorized scripts or materials before, during or after any examination attracts EXPULSION.
- Coming into an examination hall with a gun or any dangerous weapon attracts EXPULSION AND THE HANDING OVER OF THE CRIMINAL TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS.
- Physical assault or insulting any staff before, during or after any examination will attract EXPULSION.
- Unruly behaviour in the Examination Hall e.g. Disobedience to lawful orders, drunkenness or obstructing peace during an examination attracts SUSPENSION FOR 2 SEMESTERS.
- Destruction/Mutilation of answer script by any student attracts SUSPENSION FOR 2 SEMESTERS.
- Assaulting another student during any examination attracts EXPULSION.
- Loitering near Examination Hall with intention to aid or abet attracts suspension FOR 1 semester.
- Refusal to complete Examination Malpractice form attracts SUSPENSION FOR 2 SEMESTERS.
- Impersonation During Examination: This applies to any Candidate caught writing examination for another person. When the impersonator and impersonated are students NOUN both students shall be EXPELLED.
- Any Candidate who signs the register on behalf of another Candidate shall be treated as a case of impersonation and shall be expelled from the university.
- Spying during examination: Any Candidate caught spying other Candidate’s work in the examination hall SHALL HAVE HIS/HER PAPER CANCELLED.
- Soliciting for Marks: Any Candidate caught soliciting for marks before, during or after an examination directly and indirectly SHALL HAVE HIS/HER PAPER CANCELLED.
- Destruction of Evidence: Any Candidate who destroys or mutilates materials that will be used as evidence to establish an allegation against him/her shall BE EXPELLED.
- Writing on Question Papers: Any Candidate caught with unauthorized writings, jottings and drawing on question papers shall have his/her examination paper CANCELLED.
- Illegal Possession of Live Question Paper: Any Candidate found with live question(s) or with prepared answers, indicating that there was fore-knowledge of the actual question(s) shall be EXPELLED.
- Incrimination of Invigilator(s)/Lecturer (s) and Other Students: Any Candidate found to have falsely incriminated a lecturer; staff or another student in a case of examination malpractice shall be EXPELLED.
- Repeated Misconduct : Any Candidate who commits any examination misconduct as a second time offender shall be EXPELLED.
Please share Noun approved punishment for examination malpractice for all Noun students.