Last Updated on
Netcom Africa Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Netcom Africa Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Implementation Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Short summary of the job
- The Project implementation engineer will be grounded in both systems administration and network engineering. You will be in charge of the full project life cycle from the implementation stage to handing over, you must be able to demonstrate hands-on experience in delivering various projects in the IT sector.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Schedule and monitor project activity to achieve an “on-time” result including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.
- Monitor project cost activity to achieve an “in budget” result.
- Ensure effective engineering and Client communications.
- Timely preparation and release of engineering project proposals (e.g. BoM, network diagrams, project timeline, purchase requests, client invoices).
- Interpreting clients’ requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented.
- Closing and updating of project engineering tickets.
- Ensure that all projects are well documented and organized.
- Completing all assigned tasks as delegated by the project manager.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Willing to perform work or support outside office hour.
- Highly motivated and resourceful.
- Must be a team player and be able to prioritize different request and requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Managing Projects
- A Degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Certifications (PMP, CAPM) is a plus.
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent IT/Computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office software, other company and specific software applications), Basic IP networking skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, effective leadership skills and confident decision-making ability.
- The ability to work within budgets and deadlines.
- Patience and the ability to deal with people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply