Last Updated on
Media Dive Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Media Dive Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Mediadive (created out of Mediastretch) is a subset of an Integrated Marketing Communications Organisation- DijoGroup. MediaDive is proudly Nigerian with a global focus, Registered May 13, 2014 and powered to provide local and global advertises solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Media Planner/Business Development Officer
- We are looking for a Media Planner to shape and execute effective advertising campaigns. As well as evaluate campaign success
- To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams. Knowledge of market research and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
- Your goal will be to optimize media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals.
- Collect and analyze market data
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Determine the best media outlet mix for our campaigns
- Optimize campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, time spans and more
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs)
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Proven experience as a Media Planner; experience in digital media is preferred
- Broad knowledge of media channel
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics
- Strong decision-making skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.