Last Updated on
McPeniel Associate Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for McPeniel Associate Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
McPeniel Associate is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Online Sales Representative
- The Online Sales representative will be responsible in driving sales online for the organization.
- Attend sales training and educational programs for professional development.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and personal visits.
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota.
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to sell company products.
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
- Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan.
- Maintain profitable and productive relationships with customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
Requirements of the Role
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design will be added benefit.
- Previous experience as an Online sales representative or related in the small scale business sector would be a strong advantage.
- Passionate and up to date with knowledge of cutting edge marketing techniques.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.