Last Updated on
Masters Ville School Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Masters Ville School Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Masters Ville School was established in July 2004 as a Montessori School which provided for children aged 15months – 17years. We are a school of 320 boys and girls situated on N0:11 and 22, Asa Afariogun street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
- Promoting the general progress and wellbeing of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Candidate must have an Education qualification of at least NCE or B.Ed
- Candidates must have at least 3 years experience in this capacity.
- Candidates must reside within Ajao and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to come along with hand written Application Letter, CV and Credentials for citing at:
No. 22 Asa Afariogun street,
Off Osolo Way, Ajao Estate,
Application/Interview Date 25th July, 2019,
Note: For enquiry please call: 08184386274 or 08074607288.