Last Updated on
Libra Reliance Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Libra Reliance Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Libra Reliance Limited is a leading Investment Management company in Nigeria actively operating and providing services in Real Estate Development and Management, Financial Services and Automobile Trading.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Loan Officer
- You will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the loan application process
- Utilize professional judgment to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Proven working experience as a loan officer
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Serving NYSC members are encouraged to apply
- Proximity to Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Island, Ojodu-Berger and Oshodi and their environs is a must
- Minimum requirement of OND qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.