Last Updated on
Kuzari Technologies Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Kuzari Technologies Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Kuzari Technologies Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer (NYSC Corper)
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Would be in charge of creating visual concepts
- Create designs to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers
- Also develop the overall layout and production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, corporate reports, and a lot.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Must be HND or B.Sc holder in any discipline
- Highly Skilled in Invision or Sketch or Figma and all Adobe Design Suite Products
- An eye for design and detail
- Good social and cooperation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage one’s own deliverables and timelines.
- Experience in design best practices and patterns.
- Willing and able to participate in design reviews with team members, comfortable accepting constructive criticism as well as offering it.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with light structure.
- Must not be older than 29
- Competitive salary
- Automatic Retention on Youth Service Completion
- Workweek consisting of Four seven-hour days(10-5, Mondays – Thursdays).
How T o Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email