Last Updated on
Kraks Media Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Kraks Media Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function to fill the position below in our office in Lagos:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Key responsibilities include
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Work with Business and Social Media Team Members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize engagement.
- Maintain professional social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage social media day to day activities.
- Assist the CEO in administering daily responsibilities.
- Manage company social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Perform SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and other tasks to bolster online presence and engagement.
- Create and optimize content for our social media accounts, including Explore; to promote audience interaction.
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
Qualification / Experience
- Proven experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Exceptional command of the English Language, both written & spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO Principles.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and research in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, presentation, communication and brand development.
- Minimum of HND in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field is added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.