Last Updated on
Interra Networks Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Interra Networks Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
- We are looking for curious, motivated individuals who can hit the ground running to join our team here at Interra Networks and take our products and services to the next level.
- The successful applicant for this position will play a leading role in developing and managing the growth of enterprise applications for private and public sector customers.
- If this sounds like you, let’s talk… we are very excited to meet you!
- Design, code, document and test using technologies such as Python, Asterisk, Kamailio and other cool stuff.
- Take ownership of all aspects of your software products – Architecture, Quality, User Experience, Technical Support and other things that make stuff work!
- Work effortlessly in a Linux environment – as if that’s a problem for you?
- Liaise with internal and external customers about how you are using technology to solve their problems.
- A self-starter with a “can do” attitude.
- Leadership and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with techies and normal people.
- Working knowledge of Django framework would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2019.