Last Updated on
ICT Cart Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for ICT Cart Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
ICT Cart is now Nigeria’s largest one stop online ICT marketplace. It was launched in the year 2014 and is owned and operated by ICT Cart Limited, a fully integrated Information Communication Technology (ICT) Company, registered and incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004, with RC NO: 1192822.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Revising a design or project deliverable to meet specifications;
- Learning how to use a new software or program;
- Working as part of a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a big project, such as perfecting a unique font;
- Designing advertisements, annual reports, artwork, books and their covers, brochures, logos, magazine covers, signs, stickers, tee shirts, web pages and other branding and communication materials;
- Revising a design brief so it fits a client’s budget and ideas more closely;
- Creating designs by hand, drawing or painting-or using computer software to achieve similar ends;
- Pitching an idea of how to actualize a client’s project;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.