Last Updated on
ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
ICS Outsourcing Limited is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position below;
1.) Business Manager
2.) Stock Controller
3.) Sales Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
1.Job Title: Business Manager
Department: Cinema operations
Reports To: General Manager
- The Business manager will be responsible for the development of business strategies, maximizing revenue and optimizing EBITDA ensuring that targets are achieved or exceeded. Increase market share of our client’s cinema and achieve financial growth.
- To also strengthen the company’s position as the cinema of choice by increasing market share, improving guest service and staff engagement.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the cinema business plan as well as strategic marketing for the cinemas.
- Develop and manage the budget for the cinemas.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the film booking department, performance schedule plan to meet business plan objectives.
- Ensure the cinemas meets set audience targets each week/period.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximizing RPH & minimizing shrinkage and wastage.
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis through effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members.
- To maximize the performance of all employees by team work, motivation and effective coaching and performance management.
- To implement, maintain and adhere to Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, market share and trends and prepare periodic reports on achievements.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum of 5 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred)
- Excellent customer relationship and management
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Job knowledge – In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Customer Relation Skills – Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
- Negotiation & Networking Skills – Strong ability to convince clients and colleagues; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
- Personal Credibility – Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers and behaves in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
- Planning and Organizational Skills – Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Communication Skills – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills – demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
2.Job Title: Stock Controller
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs.
- Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
- Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience years as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
3.Job Title: Sales Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offer.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production / technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Qualification: B.Sc, B.ENG, B.TECH in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: 3 – 6 years as a Sales Engineer.
- Technical knowledge of energy, power, lightnings, plumbing, heat, ventilation and air conditioning, repairs, maintenance, design and installation, facility and excellent communication, presentation, marketing skills and so on.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] use the position as the subject title.