Last Updated on
Halogen Security Company Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Halogen Security Company Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Driver
- Must reside within Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria island and its environs
- Must be married and have driven top executive
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- The salary is 65k
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes
- Must be within the ages of 28-45yrs
- Ability to pass company driving test and background check.
- Strong customer service skills
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery safely by using the best possible routes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Driver” as subject of your mail.
Drop the CV at the gate house at:
Halogen Training Academy,
No.9, Cappa Avenue,
Palm Grove Estate,
Ilupeju – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BSc. degree or equivalent
- 26 years and above.
- The staff will be entitled to a guaranteed base pay from N31,500/month depending on their years of experience.
- Commission is tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Professional Sales Staff – Lagos”, as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th June 2019.