Last Updated on
GVL Homes Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for GVL Homes Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
GVL Homes is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.