Last Updated on
GVL Homes Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for GVL Homes Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
GVL Homes is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Ensure and accountability of asset usage and optimization.
- Translate business strategies and determine resource requirements.
- Responsible for sales and management reporting.
- Identify and resolve customer enquiries effectively.
- Support clients business by processing and delivering on all client-initiated needs.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits.
- Provide guidance and assist clients to purchase our products.
- Must have a vast knowledge of the real estate business (added advantage)
Requirements and Skills
- 1 year+ experience in sales or similar role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Must be customer centric (very key)
- Ability to work individually and as a team player
- Applicants must be a female and residing around Lekki/Ajah axis will be an added advantage.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th June, 2019.
Note: Applicant must be strictly Female.