Last Updated on
Gen 128 Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Gen 128 Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Gen 128 Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Job Duration: Short Term Contract
- We are looking for junior Web Developer/Programmer to be partly responsible for the coding and building intuitive data driven web applications.
- You will be responsible for building, updating and extending our platform from concept all the way to completion while taking functionality and user experience into considerations.
- Possess minimum educational qualification of OND
- Only Applicants that live within a 30 minutes travel distance of Ikeja will be considered;
- Passion for great design, user experience and site usability
- Minimum of 1years of demonstrated professional experience in all major UX disciplines – information architecture, user interface design and content strategy across a variety of environments – web applications, websites
- 1 years of demonstrated professional experience in front-end development
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or Corel draw
- A portfolio that shows you’re equally adept at both conceptual and editorial-style writing and experienced in working for clients in a wide range of industries
- Keen insight into human behaviour: knowing what consumers find believable, interesting, attractive, provocative and compelling
- Dedication to working in a collaborative environment to develop and deliver the best ideas
- Ability to take any project from concept to completion while working within strict time and budgetary parameters
- Agility, flexibility and keen attention to detail in order to manage and advance multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional research, grammar and proofing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.