Last Updated on
Entrepreneurship Promotions Academy International Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Entrepreneurship Promotions Academy International Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets
- We are searching for a professional that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations
- First and foremost, we are looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We are looking for a manager who is customer-obsessed and ready to take our training academy to profitable heights
- The successful candidate should be a self – starter, have strong communication and leadership skills. He/she will be responsible for overall effectiveness of the training academy ensuring that the training academy meets its set financial targets
- The successful candidate will Oversee the marketing functions, including development and achievement of plans and strategies for marketing, communications and technology. Contribute to the strategic direction of the organization through the executive team management processes.
- B.Sc. or B.A Degree in Business, Education or any other relevant discipline or professional qualification in Accounting, Banking, Taxation etc.
- Master’s Degree; Business and Marketing majors will be an added advantage
- 4 years’ sales and marketing experience in training / learning & development/ consultancy sector (At least 3 years’ as a Manager).
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Proven experience as Business Development/Marketing/SALES in Training companies
- Customer focused and Strategic mindset
- Willingness to conduct cold-calls and sales pitches & presentations
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Marketing management and strategic planning
- Ability to develop and administer marketing program
- Experience in designing and executing successful training programs
- Good technical proficiency.
- Strong negotiating skills, interpersonal and influencing skills with proven end results
- Self-motivated, energetic and target driven
- Strong and verifiable written skills with excellent grammar
- Tested organizational abilities
- Presentation skills and well groomed personality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating their interest and suitability for role with subject “Business Development Executive”.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 17th June, 2019.