Last Updated on
Emplug Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Emplug Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Emplug – We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Fullstack Developer
- We are looking for a qualified Full-stack developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building our platform with other developers.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Proficiency with AngularJS an asset
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.
- Interviews will be done on a rolling basis starting from the first day of this advert. Once we have a suitable candidate we will end the recruitment exercise. You are advised to apply early.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.