Last Updated on
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for DreamLabs Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Business Development Officer
What We Do:
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- You will leverage on existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities; generate and negotiate new contracts and income to an agreed annual target of revenue.
You will be required to:
- Attend industry trade shows as required
- Be familiar with pricing and which product and service to market to which customer
- Any other tasks and duties and responsibilities consistent with the role and also assist the senior business development officer.
- Promote business development opportunities in within and outside the state.
- Act as a sales, Business development and marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Develop weekly, monthly and monthly and quarterly revenue forecast that are aligned with the company’s targets.
You will need to have
- 3+ Business development, consultative sales or marketing experience.
- Experience working in the ICT industry or have little technical ICT knowlwdge.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Office.
Great if you have:
- Ability to use advanced presentation design tools.
- What you should expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautiful inspiring office space.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply