Last Updated on
CWAY Group Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for CWAY Group Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Advice management on if continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications and local codes.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, prepare reports etc.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliance, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Minimum of 30 years, and preferably a male.
- HND/B.Sc in Electrical Electronics or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Electrical Technician
- Proficient knowledge of electrical tools and usage.
- Good understanding of safety measures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.