Last Updated on
Connect Rail Services Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Connect Rail Services Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Retired Senior Custom Officer
- We are looking for a responsible retired Customs Officer to manage customs documentation.
- The goal is to establish a safe workplace for clients and employee.
- Identifying people to question based on prior offenses/likely risk etc.
- Manage all custom documentation
- Manage all NPA documentation
- Identify all corrective measure to sort all import and export of goods from one terminal to the other
- Effective take-over of all Customs imports and export clearance functions.
- Legislative reform to provide a basis for the application of modern Customs Procedures.
- Seamless real-time transactions, paperless flows, and connectivity with other stakeholders.
- Development of a single window for harmonizing and standardizing international trade information.
- Increased awareness/capacity building of stakeholders.
- Implementation of Agreement on Customs Valuation. (ACV)
- Collaboration with the World Customs Organization, Business, and stakeholders.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Proven experience as Custom Officer
- Ability to liaise with other stakeholders
- Experience in writing reports
- Proficient in MS Office.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.