Last Updated on
Busy Minds Consult Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Busy Minds Consult Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liquid Mud Plant Foreman
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Supervise all the Liquid Mud Plant Operators/assistants.
- Ensure safety/quality procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Report incidents to line manager
- Maintain and repair all plant equipment.
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers, other Company plants/warehouses and field locations.
- Stock received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Work with line manager to identify risks associated with departments operations.
- Prepare reports on day-to-day operations for Manager/interested party use.
- Perform cycle counts and maintain inventory.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Liquid Mud Plant.
- Communicate and coordinate with Customer Mud Engineers and LADOL Operations daily.
- Confirm that all proper paperwork is completed to move the product to our customers drilling rig sites or where needed.
- Ensure the quality of the product moving to the field and that it complies with the properties required by the customer.
- Repair and maintain all equipment in the mud plant through the use of employees of the mud plant, or by contacting a third-party vendor, to minimize down-time of the plant.
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of a first Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Warehouse Logistic/mud plant environment or in a similar role
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Microsoft Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal relationship skill
- Self-Motivated and willing to learn new processes;
Proposed Salary: N120,000/Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.