Last Updated on
Buffer Media Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Buffer Media Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL.
- Produce and launch of sites.
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation.
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions.
- Zend experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with source control repositories (GIT) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years professional PHP developmental experience
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites.
- Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day.
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting.
- Good HTML/JS/CSS knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Note: This position is only for residents living around or close to Apapa