Last Updated on
Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of;
Job Title: Technical Assistant to the Managing Partner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The role is focused on providing dedicated support to the Managing Partner on internal management support functions, including but not limited to, building a work schedule for maximum productivity, planning and attending meetings with the Managing Partner and other Partners as required, preparing management and operational reports and managing internal projects.
- Documents the Managing Partner’s Firm-wide goals and strategic planning.
- Facilitates and coordinates with the Partners for all Partners’ meetings and prepares presentations/meeting material as necessary.
- Manages key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within the scope
- Liaises with the internal finance team in preparing expense reports and budget management.
- Communicates with internal parties, stakeholders and liaises with all practice groups heads and Partners as required.
- Prepares and compiles management reports and presentations focused on the Firm’s productivity and operations while exercising good judgment and discretion with highly confidential information.
- Interacts with top-level contacts with respect to highly sensitive and confidential information necessitating the use of discretion and diplomacy.
- Reviews and prioritizes communications (electronic, oral and written) and determines appropriate action to take, including responding directly, preparing draft response for the Managing Partner’s review or delegating to other team members for response preparation as instructed.
- Manages contacts for the Managing Partner, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keeps track of communication required.
- Attending meetings, participating in committees, and reporting to the Managing Partner as needed/required.
- Provide supervisory support to the Managing Partner’s Personal Assistant as required
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Reporting Line: Managing Partner
- Contacts: With approval from the Managing Partner, candidates with liaise and interface with other partners, Associates, Admin Staff, Vendors, Firm’s Clients and the members of the Managing Partner’s Family, if the need arises.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science or Art (B.Sc. or BA) minimum; and Master of Science or Art (M.Sc. or MBA) optional.
- Required Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 – 5 relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Ability to multitask with minimal errors
- A proactive personnel with a sound problem solving skills
- Very flexible and willing to adapt
- Exceptional organizational skill
- Exercising discretion and judgement on key issues while assisting the Managing Partner
- Must be numerate and literate, while liasing with senior members of the firm
- Ability and willingness to work long hours
- Willingness to work weekends when required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Core skills & Knowledge:
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing needs, priorities and responsibilities as well as flag salient business issues.
- Attitudes: A strong work ethic with a positive get-it-done attitude. Honesty, integrity, stress tolerance, self control, flexibility/adaptability, independence, self motivated and commitment to the common goals and values of the firm.
- Excellent writing presentation, and verbal communication skills;
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills and proactive/analytical thinking;
- Good reporting and negotiating skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook,Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Familiarity with internet explorer and search engine on the World Wide Web
- Excellent team player with project prioritization abililities
- Tactful and diplomatic with great interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.