Last Updated on
Banarly Group Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Banarly Group Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
The Banarly Group Lagos (Banarly/Olokun/Unifish) is active in Nigeria since 1995. We operate with 31 fishing vessels in Nigerian waters. All sea frozen seafood (fish & shrimps) are easily customized, because our production process ensures only top quality. Our company’s goal is to achieve top quality through a drive towards perfection. This is reflected in the group’s product standards, its organization and the commercial partners we are associated with.
Job Title: Junior Account Officer
Location: Lagos, Apapa, Kirikiri
- Preparation of payment cash/cheque vouchers.
- Raising of cash receipts (in NAVISION).
- Raising of customers sales invoices.
- Payment of cash/cheque vouchers.
- Payment of crew salaries.
- Entry of payment vouchers into NAVISION.
- Cash reconciliations.
- Preparation of labour discharge details/vouchers.
- Knowledge of reports and accounting standard operating procedures.
- Membership of any of the relevant Accounting bodies (ICAN, ANAN, etc) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Production/Manufacturing sector.
- First degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related discipline.
- Knowledge of NAVISION software will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Honesty, reliability and a good attitude are needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]