Last Updated on
Ayana Hospitality and Event Management Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Ayana Hospitality and Event Management Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Ayana Hospitality and Event Management Limited is a hub of bespoke services that provide cost effective solutions for our Clients within the Hospitality, Entertainment sector and Corporate sector; utilising a personalised approach and married with our years of experience with a proven track record, whilst deploying integrity as our core value and executing briefs, projects at the highest level of professionalism.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below;
We require qualified individuals who possess the following attributes;
- Must have at least a minimum educational qualification: SSCE
- Handwriting must be legible.
- Must be able to speak properly in English
- Must be HONEST
- Must be able to provide 2 solid references (Reference checks will be conducted)
- Must know how to wait on tables.
- Must be fast and efficient while attending to Clients.
- Must be physically fit and be able to work under pressure.
- Must have above average knowledge of liquors, cocktails etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a current scanned passport picture as an attachment to: email@example.com