Last Updated on
Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Be Chartered Accountant
- Understand Day to day accounting?
- Be familiar with preparation of daily bank balance position / Daily Finance Report
- Be able to handle a team
- Have practical experience of Letter of credit?
- Be conversant with and have a good working experience in ERP environment?
Must have experience in the following:
- Bank reconciliations
- Margin money reconciliation
- LC / BC position reconciliation
- Checking and approving daily bank reconciliation and ensure that all pending debits in bank statements are treated and accounted on daily basis
- All lodgments entered in tally are reflecting in bank statement?
- Preparing and presenting monthly projected and actual cash flow for each coming month before end of month
- Ensuring correct and timely LC/BC reports every day
- Follow up with banks for any excess charge or debit
- Ensuring that system of daily bank reconciliation and daily collection/lodgment reconciliation
- Have min. 2 – 3 years experience
- Calculation and posting of OD interest
- Calculation and posting of LC Interest and LC charges
- OD and STF and other loan Position
- Preparing Bid letters
- Forex related works and follow up with banks
- Authorizing all vouchers emanating from bank reconciliation once its correctness is ensured.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.