Last Updated on
Apples and Oranges Limited Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Apples and Oranges Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Apples and Oranges Limited is a leading Company in the Health and Wellness Spa industry; a trendsetter in relaxation and rejuvenation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably female for diversity purposes
- Must have excellent Leadership and People Management skills
- Must have excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- HR experience and competence in employee Relations, HR Business Partnering and Payroll Administration/Compensation & Benefits, strongly required.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the Nigerian Labour Law and its applications
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.