Last Updated on
The York University americorps vista scholarship – Canada invites applications from International students who are looking at acquiring scholarship opportunities to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to provide financial support to high-caliber scholars doing research that is aligned with the VISTA program under the supervision of a VISTA Core or Associate Member.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Psychology, Kinesiology & Health Science, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Biology, Physics & Astronomy, Mathematics & Statistics, Philosophy, Science & Technology Studies, Digital Media, Film, and Visual Arts.
Value Of Scholarships: $10,000.
- Applicants must Have applied, or be in the process of applying for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the Masters level at York University. You must be accepted as a new Masters student in the program to hold the scholarship
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
Application Process: To create an application, please complete:
- VISTA Application form
- Voluntary self-identification survey
- One-page summary of proposed research plus signature page
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Referee Form
- If an out of cycle application is approved, primary supervisors must submit a letter of support as a supplement to the candidate’s application package.
- Primary supervisors may request an out-of-cycle application for outstanding candidates in exceptional cases. A request to apply out of cycle must be submitted by the primary supervisor to the Training Committee by sending an email to [email protected].
- To view instructions, select Instructions
- Use the application checkInstructionslist to ensure your package is complete
- Email the application to [email protected]
Visit The Americorps Vista Scholarship Webpage For More Information.