Last Updated on
Afrihood Development Company Job Recruitment & Application Process
Application form for Afrihood Development Company Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Afrihood is a High-tech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style.
We are in search of a vibrant, disciplined and self governed leader to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Legal and Administration Manager
In House Counsel:
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
- Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal issue
- Advising executives within the company
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other business activities (training, meetings, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Handle all correspondence and mails addressed to the company on every channel
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manage entire organization’s human resource
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of business supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Curate Strategies with the Executive Board for the growth, sales of the Company’s product and services and for the company’s efficiency in operations and delivery
- Making Sales Pitch of Company’s product and services to potential Clients
- Recruit and train affiliate members, allocate resources and monitor performance
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- 3 to 5 years’ Law practice experience
- Demonstrated experience working in managerial role
- High level discipline and integrity
- Prompt & Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Organized, strong attention to detail, and process-oriented
- Energetic and flexible
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure and without supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools
- Proficient with digital alternatives in Business Administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should write convincingly why he/she should be chosen for this role and send their write-ups to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject must be labeled: “Legal and Administration Manager Application”
Application Deadline 4th July, 2019.
Note: Do not send your CV.